Language Literacy & Numeracy Teacher
Southern Grampians Adult Education is seeking a full time LLN qualified teacher to work with our VCAL students at Foundation, Year 11 & 12 level.
- TAE80113 Grad Dip of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice or TAE80213 Grad Dip of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Leadership
- Two years relevant and current vocational/community teaching Literacy and Numeracy to adults
- Knowledge of issues related to young adult learning and LLN
- Demonstrable experience in teaching using flexible delivery models
- TAE40110 Cert IV in Training and Assessment including TAELLN411 and/or TAELLN401
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for application pack.