Now is the time to start thinking about 2020 and delivery for your students.
‘All Comers Welcome’ is designed to make it easier to involve your students in the conference.
We invite you to consider the different ways you can present your students’ journeys:
- A poster tour – make one poster size panel to show the journey of one or more students. The posters will be mounted on display boards along the wall of the auditorium. The first session after lunch will be a 45min ‘tour’ where everyone can walk around the room and view the work done, and talk to the students and their teachers. Posters remain your property and, we imagine, may make a great banner for your foyer.
- Workshops, presentations, panel presentations, Q&A sessions
– these types of presentations may suit your needs.
– Time limit: 60 min – you should consider leaving 10 – 15 min for questions.
– Shorter sessions of 45min or 30min will also be considered
2020 Call for presentations
Closes on March 27th.
Proposals should be submitted by March 27th
Don’t forget to include a short biography to accompany your abstract in the program.
If you are presenting with someone else, include both biographies. Co-presenters will only be considered as a presenter if they are delivering a significant portion of the workshop.
Student presenters (up to four per presentation) will not be charged a registration fee. Please keep student numbers down: five or more will incur a $45.00 fee for catering purposes.
Acceptances will be sent by April 10th