Urban Lyrebirds – Singing in the adult literacy classroom
- Very fun and useful! Wonderful!
- Good ideas for class
- One of the best workshops we’ve ever had
- Great – made me realise we can all create songs to teach English!
- Good to see how you can adapt it for different levels
- Fun, confidence building
- Absolutely brilliant workshop!
Join us to learn from Sharon and Carmel, have a lot of fun and use our voices to create lively classes in adult literacy and language!
Urban Lyrebirds are Sharon Duff and Carmel Davies who have been using singing in the adult classroom for over 25 years. They have produced 3 *Sing WIth Me* resource books for use in the Adult classroom, using students’ life experiences to inform their collection of songs.