You can join or renew online.
- Small Organisation – less than 4 EFT staff $165
- Institutional membership – base rate $245
- Institutional membership – multi campus (with 3 copies of Fine Print) $425
- Individual membership – employed 0.6 and above $105
- Individual membership – part time/sessional $65
- Individual membership – students/unemployed $45
Additional copies of Fine Print sent to the same address $15 per annum. Only available with membership.
Complete the online form and you can
- pay online using your credit card and PayPal (no account required), or
- request an invoice and you can pay direct into our bank account or send us a cheque.
Or, if you prefer, print the Membership Form 2020, complete it and send to VALBEC with payment.
- Fine Print three times a year – a high quality journal for discussion and debate about good practice, theory and policy issues. Feedback and contributions are actively sought from members about content and issues.
- eVALBEC – our e-mail communication keeping members informed of professional development activities, general committee activities and more up to date policy changes.
- Discounts for the Annual Conference and other VALBEC statewide professional development.
- Issues-based forums.
- Focus on significant policy issues impacting on the field.
- Free numeracy resources
Member benefits continue to develop to meet member needs. Tell us what you’d like.
Pro rata fees
Pro rata membership fees apply to allow you to join at any time of the year.
- If you join in February, March or April full membership fee applies.
- If you join in May, June or July, deduct 25%. Renewal falls due the following February.
- If you join in August, September or October, deduct 50%. Renewal falls due the following February
- If you join in November, December or January pay full membership and get bonus time. Renewal falls due in February one full year later.
Complete the form and we will invoice you promptly. Alternatively, pay online using PayPal.