‘Fine Print’ Journal
Fine Print is produced three times a year and is provided to all financial members and subscribers.
The Commissioning Editor is Deryn Mansell and Deryn welcomes articles and input on all aspects of the journal.
Fine Print Subscription
You can download a Fine Print subscription form or join as a member.
Guidelines for Fine Print Contributors
The following guidelines have been developed by the editorial committee
- Submit your article as a Microsoft Word file and send as an email attachment to the commissioning editor.
- Word length: Features 2,000- 3,500 words or as negotiated; Regular sections 500-2,000 words; Reviews 500 – 1,500 words.
- Font: Times New Roman 12 point.
- References: APA style.
- Do not format articles (put headings in bold or larger type, box text etc.) as formatting has to be undone during editing.
- Any images including photos, graphs, charts diagrams etc are to be sent separately as jpg/tiff files (up to 300 dpi).
A short author/s CV of 20-50 words and a photo (sent separately) to be included at the end of the document.
Include in your email your mailing address so we can send you the published edition.
Note: it is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the confidentiality and privacy of those featured in the article is protected and that any images have the appropriate permissions.
Fine Print Commissioning Editor
Fine Print Archive
Fine Print is archived here two years after the year of publication.
Copyright is retained by the author. Please respect the copyright of articles made available here.
Non-members can subscribe to Fine Print
(Members get it as part of their membership)
Published three times per year. The annual fee is $100 AUD.
Overseas subscribers should check with VALBEC